The simple, effective
and safe solution.
SILEO is a medication prescribed by your veterinarian to help calm your dog when frightened by loud noises (noise aversion). Common noise aversion triggers include fireworks, thunder, construction work and traffic or street noise.
SILEO is different from other treatments and medications:
- The first and only FDA-approved treatment for noise aversion in dogs—works the way you need it to.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective without other treatments or training.
- A practical, fast-acting, easy-to-administer, at-home treatment for noise aversion.
- Use, as needed, for each noise event.
- Calms without sedating, which allows your dog to interact normally with family.